6 X 10 Litre O2 Oxygen Cans
O2 99.5 % Pure Oxygen Can
O2 Pure Oxygen improves wellbeing, giving energy and drive. It’s invigorating and adds vitality, improving concentration. It helps you to feel better equipped to get through a stressful day.
O2 Oxygen cans are filled with 99.5% pure oxygen and 8 - 10 breaths are sufficient to feel noticeably better, quickly.
How often can O2 be used?
Depending on the requirement e.g. 8-10 times, several times a day.
Anyone who feels run down and experiences loss of energy and concentration or is tired, can benefit.
After 8 - 10 inhalations of oxygen enriched air improvement and wellbeing can be felt.
If required, the exercise can be repeated after 10 minutes.
O2 is Pure Breathing Grade oxygen filled in a can with a purity of >99.5%.
O2 is Oxygen compressed into light weight cans, without propellant.
Please note item is;
6 x O2 10 Litre cans
- Increased performance in sport by up to 25%
- Arming the immune system, speedier rehabilitation and healing of wounds
- Mental fitness improved at any time
- Delaying the cell ageing process and Improving concentration
- Breathing eased in summer during spells of high ozone levels and heat
- New energy when tired while driving or at work
- Relief in poorly ventilated conference rooms, class rooms or air conditioned offices
What does the oxygen do?
Applied in the correct way, oxygen-enriched air can increase the feeling of well-being and as an indirect result, the quality of life. Oxygen helps the body to deal with these situations when related to an inefficient supply of oxygen:
- Lack of concentration
- Sleep apnoea
- Cluster headache/migraine
- Lack of enthusiasm
- Physical and mental stress
- Increased ozone levels
- Smog and air pollution
- Breathing difficulties
- Sport and Leisure
- In badly ventilated rooms
- When driving and in traffic jams
- After alcohol intake
Clinical trials have shown that the oxygen content of the blood is raised on average by 15 - 20% after 10 breath intakes. Inhalation can support an increase in vitality.
With continuous breathing at a flow of 2 litres per minute the oxygen is sufficient for approx. 3 1/2 minutes continuous flow, or approx 5-7 minutes non continuous.
This product is not intended to treat, prevent, diagnose or cure any disease or medical condition. Always consult a physician or medical practitioner before taking this product.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT A MEDICAL PRODUCT AND IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR TAX EXEMPTION.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS COMPRESSED OXYGEN GAS, NO LIQUID, IT WILL NOT MAKE A NOISE IF THE CAN IS SHAKEN.